The St. Anthony-New Brighton Wellness Committee is hosting a family flu shot clinic from 3:45 p.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 6, at the St. Anthony Village High School Commons. Individuals (ages 3 and up) can receive a flu shot or flu mist at this clinic.
Follow the instructions outlined below to sign up. Hennepin Healthcare will bill your insurance for you. Children without insurance do qualify for a free vaccination.
Please sign up as soon as possible as we will be able to add more times (more nurses) if these first slots fill up. If you have any questions, please contact Lori Watzl-King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make an appointment:
- Please complete the flu shot billing and insurance form (one for each family member receiving a flu shot or mist) before attending the clinic.
- Log in to the scheduling page. Appointments can be made up to one hour prior to your scheduled clinic start time.
- Select “login/create account” to create your username and password.
- Select the location and date you will be attending.
- Select a clinic time from the list of available times.
- Your appointment details will be listed. If everything is correct, select “confirm your appointment.”
- You will receive an appointment confirmation via email according to the timeline you selected. You may add, change or cancel this appointment up until one hour before the clinic.
- Your appointment can be added to your Outlook or Google calendar by selecting the check box on the confirmation page or the calendar box when you receive the confirmation email.
Scheduling multiple appointments:
You can book back-to-back appointments (one slot/person). Select a time for each individual and enter their name. The same email can be used to receive email confirmations.
New COVID-19 requirements:
Thank you for your cooperation with making this a safe flu vaccination event. Please adhere to the following:
- Show up at your appointed time to reduce congregating in the waiting area.
- Bring completed registration form.
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain six feet for social distancing.
- Please do not attend if you or any family member have any symptoms.