The following is important information & instructions for the St. Anthony-New Brighton’s (SANB) COVID-19 vaccination clinic for ages 5-11, set for 4-8:30 p.m., on Monday, Nov. 22, at Wilshire Park Elementary School, located at 3600 Highcrest Rd NE. This clinic is sponsored by Cub Pharmacy.
This clinic is only available for children (ages 5-11) that are either SANB students or children of SANB staff, in order to prioritize in-person learning.
- Please do not share this clinic information via social media.
- Before receiving admission into the vaccine clinic, the district will be verifying that students are in our Skyward database, or a child of a SANB staff member.
- Only vaccines for children ages 5-11 will be offered.
- Approximately 250 appointments will be available at this clinic.
- Families must sign up in order for their child to receive the vaccine; walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Register here for the Nov. 22 clinic.
- Enter the Zip Code for Wilshire Park on the opening page: 55418
What to do on the day of your child’s appointment:
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to bring an object of comfort for their child.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Families will enter Door 16 (parking-lot door) and go to a check-in table.
Reminder: regardless of vaccination status, any individual who enters our school buildings or rides school-provided transportation are required to wear a mask.
Lori Watzl-King, RN, Licensed School Nurse
District Wellness Coordinator