Facility Use & Rentals
St. Anthony-New Brighton School District (ISD 282) encourages maximum use of school facilities for community purposes.
St. Anthony Community Services coordinates the use and rental of ISD282 facilities at the following locations:
- St. Anthony Community Center
- Wilshire Park Elementary School
- St. Anthony Middle School
- St. Anthony Village High School
- City-owned park facilities
To reserve a facility
- Step one: Visit the facilities online schedule.
- Step two: Create an account and submit a reservation.
Policies and procedures
View policies and procedures for reserving and renting an ISD282 or City park or facility:
- Insurance requirement
- ISD facility use policy
- Facility use classes and fees
- Park rental procedures
- For more information on reserving a field or park shelter at Central or Emerald parks, call Mike Bowman at 612-706-1176 or view the online facilities schedule.